Terms and Conditions
- No smoking
- One small well behaved pet welcome (please ask at time of booking)
- Parking is available but there are restrictions in the summer time limiting the period of stay. Free parking however, is available all year round in the adjacent Beach Road.
- Please take extra care with young children when leaving the building as Church Road is adjacent to the beach and can be a busy street.
- Please put dustbins/food caddies out on the night before collection (liners provided), so that they can be emptied early the next day in the weekly Council collection.
- A deposit of one third of the rental fee is payable if the booking is made more than six weeks before the start of the rental.
- The balance is payable six weeks before the start of the rental.
- Non-payment of the balance of the rent on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation.
- For bookings made less than six weeks before the start of the rental the total fee is payable.
- All cheques must be cleared before occupancy can take place.
- Any cancellations made must be notified to the owners as soon as possible by phone or in writing.
- On receipt of notice of cancellation the owners will seek to re-let Stepping Stones for the period of the booking.
- If the owners succeed in letting the property for the whole period they will refund all the monies paid.
- If the owners only succeed in re-letting Stepping Stones for part of the period booked they will refund an amount equal to the money paid less the rental for the period which is not re-let.
- If the owners are unable to re-let the property at all then the full balance remains payable and all monies paid shall be forfeited
Period of Hire
- Rentals start, unless otherwise agreed, at 4pm on the day of arrival and end at 10:30am on the date of departure.
Breakages or Damage
- The occupants are bound to reimburse the owner for replacing, repair or extra cleaning costs on demand.
Care of Stepping Stones
- The occupants shall take all reasonable and proper care of Stepping Stones and its furniture, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning.
- The owners shall not be liable to the occupants for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or in any way connected with the rental.